Valent's new 3-7 ton DOAS unit delivers unmatched features and quality at an affordable price.
Features available on Valent's smallest unit include:
- Inverter scroll compressor. Many manufacturers offer this quiet, efficient compressor, but only as an option with added cost. The Valent VX-12 comes standard with this industry-leading technology.
- High turndown furnace. Valent offers a 16:1 turndown furnace to maintain comfortable discharge air temperatures at part-load conditions.
- Ultra-quiet and efficient condenser fans. The Valent serrated fan blade design is up to 12 dB quieter than a traditional condenser fan and is standard on every unit. Also, the VX-12 condenser fan always has an EC motor, further improving performance.
- Horizontal return. Installation flexibility is required for many jobs and the VX-12 offers the traditional vertical supply and return or the highly desired horizontal supply and return, not widely available.
VALENT VX-12 SPECIFICATIONS
- Airflow: 500–2,500 cfm
- Cooling: 3–7 tons packaged DX
- Heating: Gas (16:1 turndown available) or electric
- Compressor: Inverter scroll standard
- Condensing fan: Serrated fan blades, ultra-quiet operation, EC motor standard
- Duct connections: Vertical and horizontal
The Valent VX-12 includes a standard inverter scroll compressor and a quiet and efficient condenser fan with EC motor.
Download a pdf of this article.